+ More info
Our undergraduate and graduate students, who belong to UNIEMPRESARIAL, can broaden their international experience through the exchange mobility, under the possibilities we offer to study abroad.
Mobility program for a one- or two-week international academic experience abroad, can be employed as a degree option and consists of a program with an academic, organizational, and cultural component in a certified foreign country.
Academic course abroad developed and certified by a foreign partner, with academic credits to be recognized in the various programs.
Academic space in a research event, where the results of the work conducted are presented, allowing students and research professors to represent UNIEMPRESARIAL in international academic scenarios.
Participation in an international academic, cultural, or artistic event, in which representatives of our academic community participate on behalf of Uniempresarial.
International academic mobility that takes place remotely. In this type of mobility, academic credits developed with our partner institutions are recognized if the conditions are met.
International academic spaces performed in conjunction with foreign partners, in which training is carried out by national and foreign professors for students of both nationalities, developing interaction and learning activities within an academic setting or course.
Uniempresarial students interested in an outgoing international mobility, must fill out the respective application form, request its approval from School management and send it to the DRII (Inter-institutional Relations Department), so that the latter can carry out the process with the foreign partner institution. Once the letter of acceptance has been received by the foreign institution, students must send a copy of their passport, airline tickets, and international medical insurance (with coverage for the entire international mobility period) to the DRII. We have agreements with different universities around the world, aimed towards providing students with various academic opportunities. This is where you should choose the destination for your international mobility.
Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg
Universidad de Pisa
Universidad de Porto
- Universidad Popular Autónoma del Estado de Puebla
- Universidad Interamericana para el Desarrollo UNID
- Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León
- Universidad de Celaya
Universidad de San Martín de Porres
Universidad Autónoma de Asunción
International mobility students acquire international and intercultural competencies, thanks to the development of mobility actions with international partners. Academically speaking, students recognize perspectives of their area of knowledge, which they can employ to broaden their competencies, by having academic tools that will allow them to make comparative analyses and identify options for improvement.
Self-development and self-awareness are highlighted on a personal level, leading to greater self-confidence and self-esteem. This is often the most noticeable change in our students after their international mobility process, in addition to a higher degree of maturity and social confidence, driven by the need to face challenges outside their family support network and comfort zone.
The Intercultural Relations Department manages the letter of invitation issued by the institution of destination; with this letter and other documents, you can apply for a visa at the respective embassy, if applicable. The passport is a document with international validity issued by the national authorities, which accredits a permit or legal authorization to register the exit and entry to countries through international ports or airports.
Basic requirements for a mobility process
- Being an active student of Uniempresarial and studying third semester, as a minimum.
- Not having academic or disciplinary sanctions.
- Being over 18.
- Having a cumulative average greater than or equal to 3.3.
- Having a second language proficiency test, when required by the country of destination.
- Having a valid and updated passport.
- Filling out the application form at Uniempresarial.
- Agreement with respect to subjects (Pre-approval)
*This is part of the application form
- Filling out the application form at the institution of destination and sending it to the inter-institutional relations department, if applicable.
- Documentation related to the process.
- If required by the destination country, having a visa and travel documents (process upon approval of application).
- Other requirements established by the university or the country of destination.