What is Mobility?
Academic mobility is an in-person or virtual transit process to another country undertaken by a student or scholars, which integrates intercultural and international dimensions and contributes to the formation of global citizens and competent professionals, capable of facing the challenges of the international scene.
- Academic exchange.
- International internships.
- Short courses.
- Academic missions.
- Corporate missions.
- Participation in academic, cultural, or sporting events.
- International academic and cultural fairs
- Development of and participation in academic events for the dissemination and promotion of global trending topics.
- Workshops for the analysis of transnational issues with foreign guest lecturers.
- Recognized foreign bibliography
- International pedagogical tools.
- Subjects in English.
- Mirror Classes with other HEIs around the world.
- Comparative case studies.
- Development of initiatives that foster the development of international and intercultural competencies.
- Emphasis on communicative competencies in English is also an important tool in the internationalization of the curriculum.